Graphics32 is a library designed for fast 32-bit graphics handling on Delphi, Kylix and Lazarus. Optimized for 32-bit pixel formats, it provides fast operations with pixels and graphic primitives, and in most cases Graphics32 outperforms the standard TCanvas classes. It is almost a hundred times faster in per-pixel access and about 2–5 times faster in drawing lines.
Features Some of Graphics32 features include:
- Fast per-pixel access up to 100 times faster compared to standard TBitmap;
- High-performance Bitmap alpha blending (including per-pixel alpha blending);
- Pixel, line and polygon antialiasing with sub-pixel accuracy (combined with alpha blending);
- Arbitrary polygon transformations and custom fillings;
- Bitmap resampling with high quality reconstruction filters (e.g. Lanczos, Cubic, Mitchell);
- A unique state-of-the-art rasterization system;
- Affine transformations of bitmaps: rotations, scaling, etc with sub-pixel accuracy;
- Arbitrary projective transformations of bitmaps;
- Arbitrary remapping transformations of bitmaps (e.g. for Warping, Morphing);
- Flexible supersampling implementation for maximum sampling quality;
- Flicker-free image displaying components with optimized double buffering via advanced MicroTiles? based repaint optimizer;
- Multiple customizible easy-to-use overlay layers;
- Locking of bitmaps for safe multithreading;
- A property editor for RGB and alpha channel loading;
- Design-time loading of image formats supported by standard TPicture;
- Works on Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi, C++ Builder and Kylix (The last version that supported Kylix was 1.8.3). Also Lazarus is supported.
As of version 1.5.1b Graphics32 is licensed under the terms of the Mozilla Public License.
- 本文固定链接: https://www.maxwoods.net/archives/582
- 转载请注明: 第五维 于 第五维 发表