RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
- receiving video from different sources: local web cameras, IP cameras, network video streams, computer desktop, local and remote video files;
- configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
- reading sound from a microphone;
- sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
- organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
RVMedia can use GStreamer and FFmpeg libraries to show video streams in advanced formats, such as H.264.
Note: RVMedia does not include neither a source code nor an object code of these libraries. Copyright to GStreamer and FFmpeg belongs to the respective owners. RVMedia uses them under GNU LGPL license v2.1.
A Free Pascal (Lazarus) version of RVMedia supports the following platforms: